Disney Dream Cruise Review

7:46 PM

As a veteran of more than 70 cruises, I have experienced the most cruise experiences and seen and done almost everything in the cruise industry. But a few months ago, Disney Cruises UK approached me and asked if I wanted to start selling your product. Of course, most people would jump at the chance, Disney UK are not the easiest in the world to deal with what I thought was best to make sure that the product they meet their hype and test If sore back office would be worth are?

As I waited in Florida on a last minute deal and I booked into one of its newest ship Disney Dream cruise for 5 nights at Castaway Cay its own private island and Nassau in the Bahamas.

Once we got to Port Canaveral proceeded to check-in counter, this was a simple process considering it was not able to get my electronic ticket printing. Waiting there was a buzz and noise and also on the esplanade, Mickey and Minnie arrived. A nice touch I thought. When we went to our cabin. I was intrigued as the brochure said 206 square meters, which is much larger than the cruise lines mainstream. We walked in and to be honest I was a little disappointed in the room. Then I realized also 2 doors. Everything else was the norm, but as the cruise progressed closet and the bathroom has a sense.

After changing quickly went and found "cabanas" buffet restaurant. My wife was in heaven, and that there is an area of ​​whole fish with mussels, shrimp and crab legs much. This continued throughout the cruise, and I'm sure my wife ate their tickets worth crab legs alone.

Our next stop was the open balcony above us we could water coaster and 2 children pools to see. The clever part of this stage was the mechanic that was not addressed in the use of the pools and the whole area was shell on a big stage.

The sail away party started when the dock on the left and the excellent animation made with Mickey and the other characters, and then concluded with a party deck. After the feast of my kids wanted to know about the kids club, so we went to the club in writing. Other kids club does not usually start until the next morning. Once the kids club is by far the largest afloat. It took about half the deck 5 with different games, crafts and experiments in progress. This had its pros and cons. The professional was my 6 year old was able to play with her sister for 10 years. On the other hand, however, play with children younger than 3 years.

I'll let you in on a little secret ship with about 3,500 people who were children in 1500. In the back of the cover 11 there is a swimming pool in an adult only bar in the pool and comfortable sun loungers Sun This led him away from the noise and bustle around the pool. The other was excellent bars for adults only area on Deck 4. After not allow children, so the children would go to kids club, and we would continue to protect adult fun in a conventional cruise.

Only for adults article is also in his private life Castaway Cay Island. Upon arrival at our kids wanted to go to the kids club on the island. I stopped and got the little train to the serenity that is the only adult private beach. As you can imagine I'm pretty well traveled, but I've never seen a beach like this. The beach was white powder and crystal blue sea delete at least half a mile. My wife suggested that they had been used in the dye color. The beach was idyllic and certainly the most beautiful beach I've ever seen with no children was a tremendous advantage.

Yes, they are Disney and he hummed and Mary Poppin Hakuna Matarta, but these are some of the most elaborate stage shows with fireworks floating at sea, the food as good as any that this really is a cruise for everyone if you are an adult or a child . Nobody does it like Disney and this is really the case of this cruise. Yes compared to other cruises, expensive, but the whole family agreed that it was definitely the best cruise we have had.


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »